As building automation systems grow in complexity, there is an increasing need for the seamless integration of facility controls and information systems. Owens is at the forefront of mechanical control technology. We provide building managers and owners with open-protocol control solutions designed for operational performance of the facility, as well as the comfort and safety of building occupants.
Building Automation Systems that put you in control of savings.
- Building automation design, installation, retrofit.
- Control maintenance and repair.
- Direct Digital Controls (DDC) and Programmable Logic Controllers.
- Open protocol systems: Niagra/ BACnet / Lonworks /ModBus.
- System integration and optimization.
- 24-hour remote monitoring and emergency service.
- Environmental and energy management.
- System trending and operational analysis.
Advanced building automation of all your building systems
BuildingLogiX™ is a powerful web-based enterprise building automation system (BAS) designed to optimize and integrate your building’s HVAC, energy management, lighting, security, and other building systems. BuildingLogix provides reduced operational costs, improved building comfort and occupant productivity and efficiency, along with expanded enterprise control and architecture.
Full featured building automation for smaller, stand-alone buildings:
The ecobee Energy Management System (EMS) is perfect for applications where a simple thermostat is not enough and a full-scale building automation system is too complex and expensive.
We’ll show you how we
can save you energy and money.
VISA, AmEx, MasterCard, Discover
If you are a customer, we would love a review.
Please click here for review form.